Friday, January 7, 2011

Great day today

Today was the first day I took both dogs for a walk together, without a helper. It went great! I put Ziggy's leash on him and put him outside, then leashed up Pro and took him out. They bounced at each other a little, which I put a stop to so it wouldn't get out of hand. Pro had his harness attached to my waist belt, then another leash attached to his collar. Ziggy just had his regular leash.

Our only tough moment was when they both started barking at a dog walking by. Ziggy started it, then Pro joined in. I wasn't organised enough to keep their attention focused. Better next time! But they did settle well afterwards.

Tonight, I brought Pro into the living room to hang with us before bedtime. We crated him and gave them each a chew. This time, they settled in to chew in a more relaxed way, not gulping the chews down.

Good day all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment