Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Backdating

Tonight I have a little free time for a change, so I'm starting to put in older posts, from October through December, that were hand written in the training journal I've been keeping since Pro came. It could be that this process I've been documenting will be useful to other people trying to foster or rehab a dog, so I'll try to put it all online. The older posts won't have many pictures, since I wasn't thinking blog at that time. Probably will only be interesting to dog geeks or fans of Pro anyway!

Just now I was entering the December 13 post entitled 'Mainstreaming Plan', and it's amazing to me how far Pro has come. Tonight before I put him to bed, he was snoozing loose on the floor, Ziggy sleeping on the couch, Mark in his chair. Zzzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment